You big cock English.Strong like horse.
好大只英国鸟,堪比马屌。
Chev Chelios:Fucking no Ebola for me today,thanks.There goes my ride!
切弗·奇力欧:我今天可不想得性病,我要的车走了。
Ria:What the fuck?I’m chean like a baby.
莉亚:说啥呢?我可是婴儿般的纯洁无暇。
Chev Chelios:What’s that,fucking cunt-conse?I’d rather stick my dick in a blender.
切弗·奇力欧:说什么啊,草你?我宁愿把老二插进搅拌机里搅掉。
Venus:You’re Chev "The Cheese" Chelios,right?The sickest,most wickedest motherfucker that ever vaporized a motherfucker in cold blood,right?
维纳斯:你就是切弗“起士”奇力欧吧?最变态缺德的混蛋,史上最冷血的恶棍,是不是?
Chev Chelios:Yeah.That’s me.
切弗·奇力欧:对,就是我。
Venus:Yeah.So we’re gonna get those suckers
维纳斯:好的,我们要将那些混蛋...
Chev Chelios:Get a grip on yourself.It’s already done.
切弗·奇力欧:你还是省省吧,我已经解决掉了。
Venus:Huh?
维纳斯:什么?
Chev Chelios:It’s done.I already took care of the ones that did Kaylo.
切弗·奇力欧:我已经做掉了那个杀凯罗的人。
Venus:But...all of them?
维纳斯:所有人。
Chev Chelios:All of them.D-E-A-D.Brown bread.
切弗·奇力欧:死了,成了黑面包。
Venus:Right Said Fred?
维纳斯:都嗝屁了?
Chev Chelios:Dimple Red.
切弗·奇力欧:死透了。
Venus:I see.
维纳斯:我明白了。
Chev Chelios:Well,don’t look so gloomy,elvis.I can assure you they did not die pleasantly.
切弗·奇力欧:别那么沮丧,猫王,我可以保证他们没有死得那么轻松。
Venus:No...you don’t understand.It’s a matter of honor.It should have been me to avenge my brother’s death.
维纳斯:不,你不明白,那是一种荣誉,应该由我给我的兄弟报仇。